Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 18, 2011

[picture taken by Buddy Quinn, my works are the testicles and the red tipped tools] 

I haven't updated this in a while and I figured a picture of open house was the best way to get back on the wagon. As you can see I have a new set of tools with red furry tips. I made them so the fur just slips off. 

My testicle piece is kind of my current pride and joy. The assignment was on the body physical and I can never abandon the ideas of silly and gross at the same time. So there you have it. 

Things coming up you should be stoked about:

Senior thesis show Takers and Leavers, April 27, 301 Gallery. [This is one of my friend's shows, he and his peers are working hard for it, so be as pumped as I am!]

They Came and Never Returned: Rated B, May 2, The Bear Gallery. [This is a group show involving Brittanny Handiboe, Kyle Rowe, Merriweather McCarty, Emily Fung, Ashley McGonagle, Liz O'Toole, and myself. Obviously, the show is based on B genre horror movies. GO AND INVITE THE WORLD TO COME WITH YOU!]

No comments:

Post a Comment